III – Communicating with Angels
… Continued from Communicating with Angels – II
If you seek to communicate with angels for the sake of spiritual growth, it is important that you have read the previous two parts of this series. Eventually, one gets acquainted with the angels on this journey, hence this information. Something like you had only software engineer friends so far and suddenly now you have a big bunch of doctor friends as well. Nothing spiritual about it, but they surely are part of the world we live in, so no harm in getting acquainted.
Connecting with Angels
- To begin connecting with the Angels, begin by meditating.
- Start by focusing on the movements of your stomach as you breathe.
- Allow yourself to settle in your heart. Imagine a glowing green light gently expanding and collapsing with your breath.
- When you’re ready, imagine that you are opening your eyes. Look around mentally, and see if anyone is around. If you find nobody, request them to please show themselves. If you are not a very visual person, you might want to mentally ask ‘Is anyone there? I’d like to talk to you’ and see if you hear any words in your head. It feels like imagination in the beginning but you slowly learn to separate the communication from the imagination.
- Once you see or hear anyone, you could start by asking, ‘do you have a message for me?’. The messages in the beginning are usually just simple answers, like ‘love yourself’, but with practice you start to hear more specific messages.
- It is ok if you don’t see or hear anything. You might, with a little practice, or you might not. The angels are always around and you don’t always need to ‘talk’ to them. There are other ways of communicating.
Listening to the Angels
The angels try to communicate with us frequently, even if we aren’t initiating conversation. The process mentioned above is only if you seek direct guidance. Here are some ways that angels reach out to us.
- Numbers. When you repetitively see numbers like 111, 222, etc, you know that the angels are just letting you know they are around, and that you are in alignment with the universe. If you see a specific number again and again, you can google that number for angel messages and see what they’re trying to say.
- Media. They frequently reach out to us through newspapers, TV and social media feeds. When you are feeling low and lost, keep your eyes open, you never know what message might be staring you in the face.
- People. This is very subtle and usually hard to detect, but sometimes, we receive angelic messages from people. The tone of voice is usually commanding, even if that person would normally never talk to you that way.
- Colors, sparks, flashes. Sometimes you’ll see what seems like a spark maybe in the middle of a room. Again, it is usually the angels just letting you know they’re working on you.
- Sounds, the horn. If you’re clairaudient, chances are you will find your ears ringing occasionally. You could just quickly calm down and ask the angels if they have any message for you, if this happens.